Grow Your Blog. Create a 12-Week Content Calendar in 10 Minutes
Using a fictional SaaS company as an example, this FREE 7-page PDF shows you how to use 3 ChatGPT prompts to create a 12-week content marketing calendar in less than 10 minutes. Enter your email below and click Sign Me Up!
NOTE: You’ll also be added to a marketing mailing list where you’ll receive weekly content marketing tips, advice, and offers from Colm O’Regan and sciencecopywriting.com
Are You a SaaS Marketer Struggling to Drive Traffic?
When it comes to creating content, you need to realise a harsh truth:
If your content isn’t getting found on the first page of Google then it doesn’t exist. It’s invisible.
You NEED to be seen on Google.
But competition for attention and clicks is ferocious in 2023.
Everyone is on the never-ending content creation hamster wheel, hammering out marketing materials in the hopes of getting found.
So what do you do if you want to stand out?
You create helpful, unique, and high quality marketing that gets found by the people searching for it.
And once they find your content, it needs to give them the best answers to their questions
Hi, I’m Colm…
My name is Colm O’Regan.
I’m a former research scientist with 10 years of experience in chemistry and nanotechnology.
Now, I’m a fully fledged software and SEO nerd. And I use this combination of scientific knowledge and SEO content writing skills to help technology companies promote products that could some day change the world.
This unique combo is important because it’s tough to find a writer and content strategist who has both.
For example, many tech people cant write and don’t know SEO or content marketing. And many writers and SEO consultants don’t have a scientific background.
With me, you get the best of both worlds.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s How I Can Help You:
- Create a complete Content Brief for a target keyword. I take the guesswork out of what to write. The content brief includes all the information you need to write an engaging article that ranks in Google, including an outline for the article (with all headings and subheads so you’ll know exactly what to cover), and a realistic time frame for ranking.
- Keyword Research for your next 20 articles. You’ll get a report with 20 relevant target keywords, along with a realistic goal and timeframe for each. You’ll also get complete details on how and why I chose each keyword.
- SEO Article Writing to help you get found on Google. Need help actually writing your content? I can help you write high quality blog posts and articles that target either informational or high buying intent commercial keywords.
- Develop a Content Calendar or plan for the next 3 months. This includes a prioritized list of marketing and growth opportunities for your product. It also includes a slide deck to gain buy-in from key stakeholders.
- A Website Audit to help you identify key areas to improve. Many web pages aren’t ranking in Google because of simple mistakes. I’ll help you identify these mistakes and fix them so you see more traffic and conversions on your site.
Check out my Services page here.
Kudos from happy clients:
“When we first chatted with Colm, we were working with a limited budget for the project. So I was concerned about his fees.
And as we hadn’t worked together before, it was a brand new engagement and so I was worried it would take a long time to bring him up to speed on our project, products, and so on.
After working with him, I found that the quality of work he did for us was higher than expected. I liked how he understood the business objectives we were trying to achieve, along with his professional suggestions on how to improve campaign performance with gated content SEO.
He was also able to provide a whole communications package for the success story, including emails and social media posts.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with his work”
– Shiyo Lin, Marketing Manager, EMEA, Leica Microsystems
“Colm is an expert not only in writing and knowledge on essentials for a web presence, but also in the field of microscopy and analytics – he was a perfect fit for our target audience.
Communication was smooth and quick, and he took in the huge amount of information we passed to him in our briefing meetings rapidly and easily.
This is an accomplishment in itself, knowing the complexity of our subjects, a bundle of materials science research topics and very specific product features.
Colm easily learned our corporate language style and the tone of voice that resonates with our materials research academia target group.
I would not hesitate to contact him again in case future projects come up.”
– Sabine Lenz, Marketing Specialist, Carl Zeiss Microscopy
“Colm is fantastic to work with.
His communication from start to finish was excellent. He wrote four blog articles for me on technically demanding topics that required him to do a significant amount of background research.
I was impressed with the outcome, blogs were delivered in a timely fashion and were pitched at the perfect level for the target audience.
Colm made edits to first drafts promptly and used his understanding of SEO to tactically place keywords in the text.
I highly recommend his services.”
– Adam Tozer, Head of Scientific Content, Synthace
“I was very pleased with Colm’s work, professionalism, flexibility, and timeliness. He was able to take direction from the client, which is so important. And he delivered all work on time.
A couple of other things: he used well-researched material with quality attributed sources for everything he wrote. This is especially important for objective content for high-tech and scientific firms, where everything needs to be backed up with solid proof. He was also able to make technical language approachable to a general audience.
Finally, his white-labelled service – ghostwriting content for science and tech companies – was much appreciated.
Overall, I’m glad I found Colm, and I’m happy to recommend him for all of the above reasons.”
– Sean Perlmutter, Founding Partner, Pivotal Twist