I specialise in helping scientific technology companies create engaging marketing content quickly and cost effectively.
If you’re interested in working together on a project, your next step is to schedule a Project Roadmap
This is a 30-minute call over the phone/Zoom/Skype where we discuss and map out your upcoming project. You will have a chance to ask questions and get to know me. I’ll also have some questions for you. If we’re a good fit, then we can move forward.
Here’s how it works:
1. Drop me an email at email@example.com, with “Project Roadmap” in the subject line. In your email, please give a brief outline of the project you have in mind and several times that suit you for a call.
2. I’ll follow up with you within 24 hours. If one of your times works for me, I’ll schedule the call in my calendar and send you a calendar invite through Google. If not, I’ll propose another time.
3. I’ll also send you a short questionnaire before our call. You will need to fill out these questions in as much detail as possible, so that I can come to the call prepared.
4. On the call, we can discuss your project. I’ll get all the information I need to determine if it’s something I can help you with. You can also ask any questions you have about me or my services.
5. Finally, if we’re a good fit, we can discuss next steps at the end of the call.
Your next step:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll follow up with you within 24 hours.